CLASSIQUE EAST AFRICA SCHOOLS EXPO 2012
2 nd -4 TH MARCH
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FORM
Meet thousands of new parents and develop quality leads.
- Develop a personal and direct relationship with prospective families.
- Show your association and member schools first-hand and explain a new program.
- Get immediate feedback on what families want.
- Raise your profile and build awareness.
- Learn from and network with other schools and school associations.
This world-class expo will be your opportunity to display your products and services to a diverse captive audience from all over East Africa.
- This will be an opportune moment for all providers in the education sector to advertise, display their products and services to a captive audience of prospective students and their parents from around the region .
- Convenient location
- Free parking for 500 cars
- 3' x 3' single booth
- 6' skirted table with 2 chairs
- Exhibit sign with name
- Power supply to booth
- Wireless internet connection
- Listing in the welcome guide
- Listing on locator map
- This Exposition provides a priceless opportunity in an environment dedicated to networking and the sharing of ideas under one roof - this valuable opportunity is available at the investment fee of Kshs. 75,000 only .
- Sponsorship opportunities available -( See below)
Booth Availability - Ksh, 75,000.00 for 3 days:
Booth space is provided on a first-come, first pay basis .Please contact us for the floor plan and exhibition form or download them from www.classique-concepts.com
Please see attached the sponsorship options available. We thank you in advance for supporting the leaders of tomorrow through education our education.
Kindly address all Cheques to ClassiQue Concepts Ltd.
Part of the Expo proceed will go towards the education of needy children. (Recipient /s) to be publicized at the close of the expo at the venue)
Janet A. Omido, BSC, CMP, MBA
Chief Executive Officer
ClassiQue Concepts Ltd.